Delivery for most items is £4.99. For large items such as furniture, you will need to contact us for a delivery cost or to arrange a collection.
Items are usually delivered within 5 working days, Monday to Friday. Some couriers may deliver slightly earlier or later.
Larger items, including furniture and appliances, can be collected from our depot, or you can call us on 01922 324002 or email us at email@example.com to request a cost for delivery
- If you need to return goods for any reason (including returns under statutory rights) you must do so within 30 days of purchase. Goods returned (received by us) more than 30 days after the purchase date are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition as sent with all tags attached. If this is not the case we will not offer a return.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- All items sold on this website are unused stock in 'as new' condition (unless stated otherwise), sold without warranty or guarantees this is in-keeping with the reduction shown in our prices. As stated above we do offer an extended returns period of 30 days.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (If Applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular-price items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com send your item to Unit 7 & 8 Westgate Trading Estate, Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 8EX
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Returning Your Item
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We cannot issue a refund for earrings, lingerie, and swimwear items.